- 1 How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
- 2 Where should I avoid in St Louis?
- 3 What towns are near St Joseph Missouri?
- 4 Is St Joseph MO a safe place to live?
- 5 Is St Louis a cheap place to live?
- 6 Where is the safest place to live in St Louis?
- 7 Are there bad parts of St Louis?
- 8 What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
- 9 What is it like to live in St Joseph Missouri?
- 10 What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
How many miles apart are St Louis and St Joseph?
Distance between St Louis and St Joseph is 416.03 km. This distance is equal to 258.51 miles, and 224.49 nautical miles.
Where should I avoid in St Louis?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In St. Louis, MO
- Peabody-Darst-Webbe. Population 1,652. 154 %
- Old North Saint Louis. Population 1,438. 108 %
- Wells-Goodfellow. Population 5,002. 106 %
- Academy. Population 2,766.
- Hamilton Heights. Population 2,680.
- The Ville. Population 1,546.
- Walnut Park West. Population 2,780.
- Baden. Population 4,442.
What towns are near St Joseph Missouri?
Cities 50 miles from Saint Joseph
- 49 miles: Valley Falls, KS.
- 49 miles: Parkville, MO.
- 48 miles: Hamilton, MO.
- 48 miles: Skidmore, MO.
- 48 miles: Kearney, MO.
- 47 miles: Big Lake, MO.
- 47 miles: Riverside, MO.
- 46 miles: Clyde, MO.
Is St Joseph MO a safe place to live?
In the study, St. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city out of 75 cities listed. Joseph ranks as the 74th safest city in Missouri with 438 violent crimes and 5,146 property crimes.
Is St Louis a cheap place to live?
It’s one of the lowest in the country. What’s even more amazing is the number of free and low-cost attractions the city offers. With average sales price of homes well below the national average, the city is currently a buyer’s market and the cost of living in St. Louis is affordable.
Where is the safest place to live in St Louis?
Safest Neighborhoods in St. Louis
- Safest Neighborhoods in St. Louis.
- Webster Groves. Webster Groves is an area that many people flock to in search of a safe suburban area not too far outside of the city.
- Benton Park.
Are there bad parts of St Louis?
Located in St Louis’s impoverished north side, the neighborhood of College Hill is known as the most dangerous in the city. Shootings and homicides are a regular occurrence.
What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
Key findings from the Safest Cities in Missouri Report include: -Missouri’s safest city this year is Clever, which moved up 5 ranks from last year—it reported the lowest property crime rate in the state at 4.3 per 1,000 people.
What is it like to live in St Joseph Missouri?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.
What are the demographics of St Joseph Missouri?
White: 86.14% Black or African American: 5.97% Two or more races: 3.82% Other race: 1.81%